LAST CHANCE FOR 30% TAX CREDIT!
Today, the solar tax credit is still available to both home and business owners. Here are some of the details:
- 2019-The solar tax credit remains at 30%
- 2020-Homeowners and commercial solar system installation will benefit from a 26% deduction
- 2021-Homeowners and commercial solar system installation will benefit from a 22% deduction
- 2022 onward-Only owners of new commercial solar system installation will benefit from a 10% deduction of the cost of installation. There are currently no federal tax credits for residential solar system installations from 2022 onward
How do you qualify for the solar tax credit when filing taxes?
If you want to install a solar system, you can qualify for 30% thanks to the federal tax credit. However, to do so, you must meet a few requirements during the tax year:
- Your solar system has to be installed by Dec. 31, 2019.
- You must own and not rent the home or business that you want to outfit with the solar system-a rental property doesn’t qualify.
- You must own the solar panels. Leasing disqualifies you.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR SOLAR NEEDS WHILE YOU STILL CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AMAZING TAX CREDIT! CALL US NOW!