Our BEST Promotion Ever! Call us today!!!
Today, the solar tax credit is still available to both home and business owners. Here are some of the details:
- 2019-The solar tax credit remains at 30%
- 2020-Homeowners and commercial solar system installation will benefit from a 26% deduction
- 2021-Homeowners and commercial solar system installation will benefit from a 22% deduction
- 2022 onward-Only owners of new commercial solar system installation will benefit from a 10% deduction of the cost of installation. There are currently no federal tax credits for residential solar system installations from 2022 onward
How do you qualify for the solar tax credit when filing taxes?
If you want to install a solar system, you can qualify for 30% thanks to the federal tax credit. However, to do so, you must meet a few requirements during the tax year:
- Your solar system has to be installed by Dec. 31, 2019.
- You must own and not rent the home or business that you want to outfit with the solar system-a rental property doesn’t qualify.
- You must own the solar panels. Leasing disqualifies you.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR SOLAR NEEDS WHILE YOU STILL CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AMAZING TAX CREDIT! CALL US NOW!
Get your HUGE tax credit before its too late!
What is the solar tax credit?
The federal solar tax credit, also known as the investment tax credit (ITC), allows you to deduct 30 percent of the cost of installing a solar energy system from your federal taxes. The ITC applies to both residential and commercial systems, and there is no cap on its value.
Do I qualify for the solar panel tax credit?
As long as you own your solar energy system, you are eligible for the solar tax credit. Even if you don’t have enough tax liability to claim the entire credit in one year, you can “roll over” the remaining credits into future years for as long as the tax credit is in effect. However, remember that if you sign a lease or PPA with a solar installer, you are not the owner of the system, and thus you cannot receive the tax credit.
Learn more by clicking the link below:
We are so excited to announce that we are now expanding our services into West Texas!
If you live in or around the area of San Angelo, TX then we are your solar company! We’ve been in the business over 25 years and are ready to equip you with our finest solar system! Call us today for your FREE quote…325-262-4490.
We are so happy to announce that our main office is moving to a newly, more convenient location! ECCSolar is relocating to 617 5th in Las Vegas, NM. We hope that you can stop in and check us out during our Grand Opening on June 23rd! Check us out on Facebook for more upcoming info of our new hours of operation.
We are so excited to be moving to our new location!!!
ECCSolar will be holding its Grand Opening on June 23rd at 10am!!! We have purchased a new building on 617 5th Street and are inviting everyone to join us for a fun-filled day! We’ll be having FREE food, music, HUGE discounts , giveaways and much more! Please do not forget to bring your most current electric bill so we can educate you on the benefits of going solar. Hope to see you there!!!